We wanted to share that our friends at Orange have published some wonderful resources to help out during these times of uncertainty.
- Parent Cue App – This free app gives parents weekly cues that are aligned with the content in the video presentations. https://bit.ly/2wTCNtG
- Promo Kit for Parent Cue App – https://bit.ly/38RbXja
- Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic – a blog post for parents on managing anxiety during any number of life disruptions: https://bit.ly/2Q6kJTG
- Anxiety Conversation Guides – Helping a child with anxiety is a challenge. Parents can download these age-appropriate resources to find tips and practical ways to help their children.
- Remote Solutions for Your Children’s Ministry – a comprehensive plan for your ministry to stay consistent while you keep your families safe. https://bit.ly/2W6Kib9
- Story and Worship Experiences – weekly video presentations that go along with our current First Look and 252 Kids curriculum. You can distribute this week’s presentations to families using this shareable link: https://bit.ly/3aMZ76I
- Helping Kids Navigate Anxiety Podcast – On this episode, Sissy Goff, Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries in Nashville, Tennessee, shares tools for leaders helping kids process anxiety. https://bit.ly/2TZx1OR
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Orange Specialist Jackie Raihl for further guidance on these important issues: https://orangespecialists.org/jackie/.