What is a Moonbeam?
The Salvation Army Moonbeam program is a holistic Christian Education experience for girls and boys in pre-k and kindergarten.
What are the goals of the program?
The goal of the Moonbeam program is to help boys and girls develop:
- Positive social and communication habits
- Artistic flare and giftedness through a Biblical worldview
- Christian values and Biblical principles
- Physical, mental, spiritual, and social development in a safe environment for learning, developing, and caring that is age appropriate and Christ centered.
- Be four or five years old (six if still in Kindergarten)
- Attend four consecutive troop meetings
- Learn the Moonbeam Pledge, Motto, and Prayer