Kids Say the Christmas Story!
Planning to tell your children the viagra use for women Story of Christmas this holiday season?
The Arts Ministries Bureau would love to hear how your children retell the miraculous story of Jesus’ birth so we can include it in our Territory-wide compilation of #KidsSayChristmasEdition!
Simply read the story to them, hit record on your phone, then ask them to tell it back to you! No preparation and no scripts. The Bureau wants to see all kinds of interpretations of cheap ciprofloxacin online the story seen through your children’s eyes – so the sillier, the better! Kids of all ages are welcome to join!
All you need to do is:
- Read Matthew 1:18-25 or Luke 2:1-21 to your children
- Hold your phone horizontally and press ‘record’
- Ask them to tell you the story
- Upload your video here: https://tsaeshare.egnyte.com/ul/pGQJ5ggJej
- Submit your video before Dec 1