Digital Edition: Volume 7 No. 1, 2021
It is our pleasure to announce the re-release of SAConnects Magazine. During the suspension of producing the magazine, the editorial and design teams in the Communications Department, here at THQ, have re-evaluated the purpose of the magazine and given it a new look. It should be arriving to you soon.
The following are some of the highlights of the redesigned magazine.
- The masthead has been redesigned to emphasize the word “connects”. The goal is to connect people to the mission and ministry of The Salvation Army. Because of this goal, the magazine is written in such a way that those not connected to the Army can read it.
- Because it is more “outward” facing, it will be a suitable tool to distribute to social service clients, donors, volunteers, advisory board members, thrift store shoppers, community center/Kroc Center members, any person that may come in contact with The Salvation Army. We hope and pray that they will be taken out of the boxes and distributed throughout communities in the Eastern Territory.
- Salvationists will still enjoy the magazine for its information and inspirational stories, and will be able to use it as a “tool” to share not only the mission of the Army but share the Gospel.
- We’ve added QR codes so that people can easily get more information.
- The “ads” in the magazine are designed to attract readers to programs and services provided by The Salvation Army.
Lt. Colonel Sandra J. Jackson
VIEW ALL OUR PUBLICATIONS:
You can download the “Issuu” app on your mobile device. Just search your native app store for “Issuu”.
Don’t forget to follow SAconnects!