World Services Tool Kit ’15
What it’s all about
The theme for the 2015 World Services Tool Kit is “Global Gospel Partners.” As soldiers, adherents, and people attending the corps participate, they will:
- understand that their response to the World Services emphasis provides an opportunity to be included in a spiritual initiative linking fellow Christians around the world
- prayerfully consider their personal and corps/center World Services giving, increasing it where possible
The general theme, “Global Gospel Partners,” is developed over a four–week period through four subthemes:
- Week 1: Mission – Effective World Services ministry requires our personal participation.
- Week 2: Equipment – The use of spiritual weapons on behalf of World Services ministry is to be taken seriously.
- Week 3: Vision -Fueling our vision for World Services comes as a result of seeing our ministry from God’s point of view.
- Week 4: Cooperation – Active participation is crucial to our World Services success, you must help.
To view all 10 Videos (5 English, 5 Español) please visit our Vimeo page.
We offer this tool kit in English and Español. Feel free to download any and all pieces.