Self-Care: Reflections on Finding Rhythm
During this difficult period, it may be more necessary than ever to practice a little self-care.
Find a quiet place to pause and reflect:
- What rhythms of rest and work have you found to sustain yourself?
- What practices, rhythms, or patterns have you adopted to root yourself into the foundation of Christ’s love?
- Are their friends and colleagues who have expressed subtle or overt fears, anxieties, or cries of lament and doubt? How can you respond?
- Have you found resources for expressing your own pain, doubt, or limitations?
- What habits do you have ready-to-hand that can help draw you out of these dark places?
- Now ask yourself, am I practicing these?
These are not simply questions; they are lifelines.
To read more about establishing sacred rhythms during a difficult time, click HERE.