Hands On 2016
the 2016 Hands On Teams:
BRAZIL • HAITI • PUERTO RICO/US VIRGIN ISLANDS • HOMELAND
Applications are due November 30, 2015. Requirements and important dates are below. Apply today!
What is Hands On?
Hands On is a short-term, summer missions program designed for young adult members of The Salvation Army between the ages of 18 and 28 who are eager to engage in serving others. Hands On team members will have the opportunity to express their love, commitment, and passion for Jesus Christ while partnering with ministries in different cultures for the purpose of evangelism, humanitarian aid, and personal discipleship.
- All applications must have a valid US passport prior to applying
- Must be an active Salvationist
- Must own and be willing to wear uniform as assigned
- Must be between the ages of 18-28 years old and graduated high school by January 1, 2016
- Provide references: a personal reference (mentor, professor, employer, local office, etc.), your corps officer and your divisional commander (or designate) no later than application deadline
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Active in corps ministries
Important 2016 Dates
|Application Due Date:||November 30, 2015|
|Orientation:||June 5 – 12, 2016|
|Travel Start Date:||June 13, 2016|
|Travel End Date:||July 28, 2016|
|Debriefing:||July 29 – August 3, 2016|