Foundations: Session 8 – God’s Victory
Objectives: By the end of this session, individuals will be able to:
1. List five words that name Salvation Army distinctives.
2. Name the two Protestant sacraments.
3. State what baptism represents and the Salvation Army’s equivalent ceremony.
4. State two controversies in the practice / administration of Communion and what The Salvation Army recommends in place of the Sacrament of Communion.
5. State a personal belief of end time events.
Time Length: 1 hour – 1 hour 15 minutes