UPDATE: The Cohort is Full! Stay tuned for next year’s Cohort!
Do you want more from your spiritual life?
Do you want to connect more deeply, more often, more intentionally with God?
Is your soul running on empty more than it’s running on full?
Cultivate Young Adult is a 9-month online course that will take you deeper in your spiritual experience. It is a partner ministry to the existing “Cultivate!”course and has been developed to reach Young Adults (18-35-ish officers & soldiers) throughout the Eastern Territory.
Those participating will be lead by facilitators from around the Territory, hand-selected to cover topics found in the course’s source material, The Holy Longing by Ronald Rolheiser.
1) Their “inner life” with the introduction of Spiritual Disciplines
2) An understanding of a Biblical model of self-soul care
3) Participation within a community of other like-minded young adults.
There will be only twenty-four individuals selected from across the Territory to participate in Cultivate Young Adult. If accepted, you will be part of that group, our first Cohort. You will be expected to spend 3-5 hours per week on the course.
The Cohort is Full! Stay tuned for next year’s Cohort!
- To provide young adults throughout the territory with an extended and guided opportunity to deepen their spiritual life
- To lay a spiritual foundation for the next generations of lay and officer leaders
- To continue to strive to meet the young adult “Deepening”Strike point